Cycle Stop Valve CSV1A
Cycle Stop Valve Model # CSV1A Stainless Steel
The Cycle Stop Valve is a patented pump control valve that makes a variable flow pump out of any standard, constant speed pump.
Manufacturer: Cycle Stop Valve
- The purpose for a Cycle Stop Valve is to protect your pump motor from cycling off and on rapidly which can shorten its life. Cycle Stop Valves not only protect your pump and motor but they also give you constant pressure while the pump is running.
- Cycle Stop Valve will make your pump exactly match your flow while providing constant pressure
- Stop destructive on/off cycle every time you use water
- Cycle Stop Valves have no electronics and work with standard off the shelf pumps
- Cycle Stop Valves work with much smaller than normal tanks
- Allow irrigation zones to match the yard, not the pump
- Conserve water, no need to double up on irrigation zones
- Eliminate water hammer, noise, and leaks
- Pump cycling causes the premature destruction of the pump, motor, tank, switches and any other component in the system. A constant pressure valve will eliminate 90% of the cycles which can make a pump system last three to four times the normal life expectancy.
- 1-25 GPM
- Variable flow with reduced pressure
- Tank fill rate 1 GPM
- All internal parts corrosion resistant and included in a drop in cartridge
- 1” female NPT thread
- 1 1/4” male pipe thread
- 2) 1/2” and 1) 3/4" additional manifold ports
Pressure – Temperature:
- Max temperature: 180 F
- Max pump shut off head: 400 PSI
- Adjustable pressure: 15-150 PSI
- Max differential pressure: 125 PSI
- 304 stainless steel
- Molded thermoplastic spring cage
- EPDM with dacron cloth insert diaphragm
- Replaceable acetal cartridge
Visit www.cyclestopvalves.com for easy selection chart, installation instructions, and more specifications on the cycle stop valve.
E-mail a friend about this item.
Return to Catalog
Pump Warehouse - © 2009-2014 All Rights Reserved - Designed, Developed and Deployed by Project A